Green Cleaner for Composites Manufacturing Cleanup
Introducing Bio-Solv – A Green Solvent Replacement
For Composite Manufacturing, Bio-Solv is a powerful replacement solvent for acetone, xylene, methyl ethyl ketone (MEK), toluene, or other harmful solvents. All resin systems can be cleaned with Bio-Solv and with far superior results to traditional petroleum based solvents. With its low evaporation rate and ability to be recycled, you’ll use less Bio-Solv to get the job done. In fact, our tests show you can get 10 times the usage from Bio-Solv than from petroleum based solvents.
Additionally, Bio-Solv can be reused and recycled. Using inexpensive, polypropylene filters, our solvent cleaner can be distilled when contaminated by paint or loaded with epoxy, vinyl esters, and polyesters. Some resin systems will leave particulates no matter how fine the filtering, but Bio-Solv remains effective for tool cleaning and spray equipment applications.
Bio-Solv is used by Composite Manufacturing companies to:
- Clean rollers, tools, resin and chopper guns
- Clean lamination and hand tools
- Clean molds
- Remove uncured resin from guides, tools, machinery parts, flushing resin lines, etc.
- Flush and clean gel coats from tools & equipment
- Prep surfaces before bonding, painting, etc. (leave no residue)
- Reduces health and safety hazards for employees